Updates as of 10/18/20
Guidelines for those desiring to attend:
- Stay home if you are sick (or have any cold-like symptoms).
- Wear a face mask that fits well over nose and mouth.
- Cover your coughs.
- Do not hug or shake hands – even if you feel comfortable doing so.
- Try to maintain the six feet social distancing “rule”. Family units can sit together.
- Wash or sanitize your hands often.
- Please leave food and drinks outside (no refreshments will be available)
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR.
Due to social distancing requirements, the number of people who can be seated inside the church will be limited to approximately 60 people. If we reach capacity before you arrive, you may watch the service streamed outside (a chair and an umbrella for the sun are strongly recommended).
There will be no nursery, children, or youth ministries until further notice.
Families may sit together.
The City and County of Honolulu has launched the COVID-19 Household Hardship Relief Program with $25 Million in CARES Act funds designed to support households economically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. For additional information on this economic support for households program, please visit: www.honolulu.gov/dcs or www.oneoahu.org.
Some of you asked about financial giving to our church during this time. There are a umber of ways that you can give. You can send a check to the church. The church address on the bottom of this page. You can also pay through PayPal with a credit or debit card, or directly through your PayPal account (see button below). Thank you so much for your concern over our church and faithfulness in giving!
Please note: The PayPal link will be for Waimalu Grace Brethren Church.
This is the name we are registered under as a non-profit organization.