Grace Fellowship Children’s Center provides a quality education and spiritual growth for Hawaii’s children (preschool - ages 3-4) by providing an environment that is based on the principles of the Christian faith. We desire to provide love and acceptance for each child and create a positive environment that will enhance their development. We believe a vital part of education includes a meaningful relationship with God through trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
We strive to create a learning environment that will help a child to develop spiritually, socially, mentally, emotionally and physically so they can love God, honor their parents, and respect their peers. We also endeavor to help your children to:
1. Develop a positive, wholesome attitude and appreciation of self and others.
2. Develop a broad background of experiences through excursions, special activities, visits from community helpers, etc.
3. Gain experiences in a readiness program which includes areas of language development, reading, math, science and writing.
4. Develop large and small muscle coordination and motor skills through outdoor and indoor activities.
5. Develop a thirst for knowledge.
6. Develop independence by encouraging practice of decision-making skills.
7. Develop a basic understanding of God and His love founded in His Son Jesus Christ.